Re: [closed] hendler-01 literals in parsetype collection

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:04:15 +0000
To: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org, Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>

Hi Jim,

I've added the issue to the postponed issues list:

   http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfxml-literals-in-collections

keeping the reference to the original message raising the issue and adding
"see also" links to both the webont submission and Jim's update.

Jim, please could you check that this is captured to your satisfaction.

At 21:31 26/03/2003 -0500, Jim Hendler wrote:

[...]

>If I use current RDF constructs I have no way to produce this as a closed
>list.

You might want to amend this statement.  I think your point is that the
syntax required is ugly, not that it can't be done, Right?