Re: Some comments on RDF Schema as RDF/XML

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:39:40 -0500
To: yzqu@seu.edu.cn
Cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org, brian_mcbride@hp.com

Hi

Many thanks for your Last Call review comments on RDF Schema,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0219.html

You draw our attention to some potential problems and redundancies with
the RDF/XML encoding of the RDF description of RDF and Schema. Some of
these are editorial (eg. the extra rdf:type redundancy), while others
are more substantive. To ensure that these get careful review from
the Working Group, we will track this as a formal issue.

Brian, can you open an issue on 'schema serialization ok?' or similar?

Thanks for your careful review,

Dan