Comment on Test Cases

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:41:57 +0100
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

There's a substantive issue but to play games I will start with it as

Procedurally:

[[
The negative testcase
rdfms-nested-bagIDs/test007.rdf

is recorded as having been approved at

RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-01-10

however it is not recorded as such in the minutes; nor was it in the agenda.

I request that the positive test case
rdfms-nested-bagIDs/test007.rdf
as approved at

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Mar/0235.html

be shown in this document.
]]

moreover,
[[
I think the test was correct as originally stated and is currently incorrect.
]]

(I am happy to ignore the procedural issue, really - but I did follow the
links and was disappointed = i.e. I still can't tell why this test got
changed - nor can I tell why I didn't vote against such change)

Jeremy