Comment on RDF Test Cases

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:57:46 +0100
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
Cc: jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com

This is a last call comment concerning the test case schema

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/testSchema

which I am making wearing the hat of an OWL Test Case editor.

(Sorry I should have made this comment earlier).

Within OWL Tests we reuse the RDF testSchema.
Unfortunately the rdfs:comment-s within it, do not foresee such reuse. For
example test:issue should be described as relating a test to an issue, rather
than a test to an RDF Core issue.

Please generalize the comments on the following resources
  test:approval
  test:issue
  test:status

e.g.

    <rdfs:comment xml:lang="en">Indicates the status of the test according to
RDF Core WG process.</rdfs:comment>

=>

    <rdfs:comment xml:lang="en">Indicates the status of the test within a
process, such as the RDF Core WG process.</rdfs:comment>

Jeremy Carroll, Editor OWL Test Cases
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-test