Re: review of LCC documents as of 26 December 2002

Peter--

Thanks very much for the comments.  I appreciate your taking the time to
read the Primer so thoroughly.  I believe the points you've raised are
editorial in nature;  in many cases I agree with them, and I'll try to
make as many of the appropriate changes as I can before the Last Call
version is published (others may need to be made after that).  In some
cases I need some more information from you, or believe that there are
good reasons for doing things the way we've done them.  I'm in the
process of preparing a detailed response to each of your points, and
expect to get that to you in short order (like tomorrow).  Thanks again.

--Frank

"Peter F. Patel-Schneider" wrote:

> Integrated Review of the RDF Core WG LCC Documents (as of 26 December 2002)
>
> This review is the result of reading the RDF Core WG LCC Documents as they
> existed on 26 December 2002.  I read the documents in the order they were
> listed on the RDF Core WG page - Primer, Concepts, Syntax, Schema,
> Semantics, and Test.  All except Schema were listed as last call candidate
> versions.

snip