Wrong test-case: rdfms-not-id-and-resource-attr/test003

From: Jan Wielemaker <jan@swi.psy.uva.nl>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:11:38 +0100
To: www-rdf-comments@w3c.org

I'm updating the SWI-Prolog RDF parser with the latest RDF revision
(nodeID support), testing them on the test-cases I received from Jeremy
Carroll (a snapshot of the jena CVS I believe).

The test-case identified as

seems to be wrong.  The test says:

    <eg:prop1  rdf:ID="reify" rdf:bagID="bag"/>

In the test-result this returns an blank node with `prop1' property
and object "" (empty literal) and a reification thereof where the value
is another blank node.  With a reified statement that differs from the
real statement, this can't be right.

I think the specs says it should be two blank nodes related using the
prop1 property and properly reified.

	Regards --- Jan

P.s.	Using SWI-Prolog from the CVS snapshot it processes the rest of
	the test-suite properly now.