The first sentence

From: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 06:29:30 -0800
To: "www-rdf-comments@w3.org" <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>

re: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Oct/0402.html

where Brian suggests:

[[The Resource Description Framework (RDF) is a language for
representing information in the Web.]]

What is "the Web" ?  If we use RDF to transfer informatin from
one p2p node to another, is that information "in the Web" ?

If we use RDF to transfer information in emails, is that "in
the Web" ?

How about the following sentence instead:

The Resource Description Framework (RDF) is a language for
representing information on the Internet.

Seth Russell
http://radio.weblogs.com/0113759/