Re: TimBL: RDF assertions should be accountable

Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> wrote:

> Thank you for drawing attention to this issue.  Do you consider this
> already covered

Oops, sorry -- I mentally categorized this with Tim and not Dan...

Anyway, the point I wanted to make is that there was not unanimous agreement
on this point. I believe that some felt that it was not the place of the
spec to say such a thing. (Graham Klyne has already argued this point in a

Anyway, I think this thread should be linked in. That is

 <http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-interpretation>
 :discussedBy
 <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2001JanMar/0103.html>
 .

Oh, and did you forward your list of DanC issues to DanC and TimBL?

--
Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>|           my.info
  <http://www.aaronsw.com>   |   <http://my.theinfo.org>