Re: TimBL: RDF assertions should be accountable

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 07:28:09 -0600
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: RDF Comments <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>, <timbl@w3.org>
Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com> wrote:

> Thank you for drawing attention to this issue.  Do you consider this
> already covered

Oops, sorry -- I mentally categorized this with Tim and not Dan...

Anyway, the point I wanted to make is that there was not unanimous agreement
on this point. I believe that some felt that it was not the place of the
spec to say such a thing. (Graham Klyne has already argued this point in a

Anyway, I think this thread should be linked in. That is

Oh, and did you forward your list of DanC issues to DanC and TimBL?

Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>|           my.info
  <http://www.aaronsw.com>   |   <http://my.theinfo.org>
AIM: JediOfPi | ICQ: 33158237|  the future of news, today