Re: Sesame's interpretation of RDF Schema

Arjohn,

The RDFCore maintains a list of issues which it will consider as it
undertakes its work.  There is an issue related to the semantics of
domain and range:

  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfs-domain-and-range

I have added a reference to your message, and thus your document under
this issue to ensure that it is considered by the WG.

If there are any other issues to which this document is related or
any new issues that should be added, please let me know.

Brian