Grand Opening

From: Merchandise WholeSale <cs@merchandisewholesale.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:00:40 -0700
To: <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>

	First off I would like to Thank You for taking time to read this
letter. Second of all your e-mail address was pulled from an on-line
source, if this was unsolicited from an unclean source we're very sorry,
but you will not receive any other e-mails from us. This is the only & last
message you'll receive from us, so you don't have to worry about an
unsubscribe list or spam. Nor will we give your e-mail out to any one else.
I'd like to stop, and tell you about a new ON-LINE Retail store.
Merchandise Wholesale, a retail store that has over 2,000 products  for
home,travel,jewelry,personal needs etc... Please take time out when you
have it to browse our ON-LINE directory at
http://www.merchandisewholesale.com  Click on any images of the item to
enlarge. Our site is always under constant change for the better.

Thanks for your precious time, HTTP://MERCHANDISEWHOLESALE.COM

   promotions@merchandisewholesale.com