Re: Sirpac Errors?

Art and John,

I'm updating the RDF issues list and came across this discussion.

It seems to me that XML is quite clear that the default namespace does
not apply to attributes and there is no reason why RDF should be any
different.

In the example John quoted therefore, SiRPAC is doing the right thing.

This is something that does seem to cause some confusion though, so I'm
inclined to add it as an editorial issue, rather than as a specification
error.  Do you agree?

Brian