Re: Google Speculation, but interesting

From: Tim Hare <TimHare@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:51:35 -0500
To: Calsify <ietf-calsify@osafoundation.org>,www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

This is interesting... some months ago (3-4?) I sent in a suggestion to
Google that they develop a specialized search for calendar information, and
I specifically suggested that they had such clout that they could boost
calendar standardization and iCalendar. Maybe one of their software
engineers got interested on his/her own.  In any event, Google's interest
in calendar can only help propel things along.

Cross posted to ietf-calsify and rdf-calendar because I got two separate
posts about this on the same day.

Tim Hare
Interested Bystander, Non-Inc.