Re: Changes to iCalender ontology to make calendar files diffable

Thanks!

When I have some time, I might have a look at generating patch files from
my graph-diff.

(I *think* I can be sure of not generating falsehoods in this way, at the
expense of a somewhat "brute-force" approach to finding possible
node-matches after the obvious ones have been isolated.)

#g