Re: Changes to iCalender ontology to make calendar files diffable

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:45:32 +0000
To: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Cc: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

At 16:36 23/03/04 -0500, you wrote:
>To make the graph labelled enough for doing a diff,[1], with calendar
>data, here are the fixes I had to make (a copy of) to the ontology:

I didn't see a reference given for '[1]'.  If it's my graph-differencing
function [2], I'd be interested to see the problem data, as my algorithm
doesn't depend *entirely* on graph labels.  If not mine, I'd be interested
to know of other approaches.

[2] http://www.ninebynine.org/RDFNotes/Swish/Intro.html#GraphDiff

Graham Klyne
For email: