Re: ical RDF schema: derived from the RFC, OWL-DL happy, has versionInfo

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 09:52, Masahide Kanzaki wrote:
> Hi Dan, all,
>
> At 4:43 PM -0600 04.3.10, Dan Connolly wrote:
> >This new schema uses strings rather than URIs for enumerated
> >values, as proposed 11Feb
> >http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-calendar/2004Feb/0010.html
> >

> >These changes are subject to appeal as usual...
> >
> >  "if anyone screams, within a week or so, we'll back out the
> >  changes (for further discussion)"
> >  -- http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/#dev
>
> Since there seems to be no objection to the above change, I modified the
> online version of ical2rdf [1] accordingly, to output strings for those
> properties (just got rid of @symbolProps and @symbolOrTextProps related
> portions.

Oh good; neither Libby nor I had much energy for maintaining the perl
code. Glad to see you're keeping it in sync.

>  Looks working ... is this correct ?)

Our test data should answer that question, to some level of confidence.

Here's the program I run to check whether fromIcal.py is still
working after I tweak it:
  http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/fromIcalTest.py

It runs over a dozen or so of the test files and graph-compares
the output from fromIcal.py to the expected results.

> cheers,
>
> [1] http://kanzaki.com/courier/ical2rdf
see you at the WWW2004 in NY 17-22 May?