Re: ical RDF schema: derived from the RFC, OWL-DL happy, has versionInfo

Hi Dan, all,

At 4:43 PM -0600 04.3.10, Dan Connolly wrote:
>This new schema uses strings rather than URIs for enumerated
>values, as proposed 11Feb
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-calendar/2004Feb/0010.html
>

>These changes are subject to appeal as usual...
>
>  "if anyone screams, within a week or so, we'll back out the
>  changes (for further discussion)"
>  -- http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/#dev

Since there seems to be no objection to the above change, I modified the
online version of ical2rdf [1] accordingly, to output strings for those
properties (just got rid of @symbolProps and @symbolOrTextProps related
portions. Looks working ... is this correct ?)

cheers,

[1] http://kanzaki.com/courier/ical2rdf

--
KANZAKI, Masahide a.k.a. masaka