Re: ical RDF schema: derived from the RFC, OWL-DL happy, has versionInfo

From: Masahide Kanzaki <post@kanzaki.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 01:36:09 +0900
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

At 10:05 AM -0600 04.3.19, Dan Connolly wrote:
>Our test data should answer that question, to some level of confidence.

Well, I examined several test data that have transp/class, and got expected
result. Though I don't have enough time to run complete test, maybe it's OK.

If anyone finds problems, please kindly let me know.

KANZAKI, Masahide a.k.a. masaka
#Please use above address for a personal mail
#instead of post@kanzaki.com, which is for list only.