next RDF calendar meet is *next* wednesday (2003-09-10), not today

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 10:12:49 +0100 (BST)
To: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

Morten has reminded me that according to the logs and record of the last

the next meet is 2003-09-10, *not* today:

Sorry about that. These kinds of ironic mistakes seem to happen a lot
with groups working on calendars....

On the other hand this does give us time to have some discussion before
the next meeting about the proposed agenda topics below.