reminder: IRC calendar chat today, 6pm GMT

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:27:27 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

Just a reminder that there's an IRC calendar chat today on
irc.freenode.net #rdfig

Everyone welcome. Chat will be logged at

Last week's chatlogs are here:

We have some possible agenda items from these logs - it depends who
turns up and what they want to talk about though, so do come along, and
we can add items as we go - or send a mail to this list.

19:08:10 <danb_lap> For next time, I'll report on efforts to get iCal
out of my new iPaq/outlook setup and into Moz, Apple and RDF tools.

19:09:04 <garyfreder> I'm going to have some info on what the calsch
group is doing and if nobody else does - a bit of info on Moz cal
19:09:12 <libby> I want to try getting out data from iCal and Moz cal:
feel very slack not having done it already

I've had a look at iCal and Mozilla and I think it might be interesting
to talk about timezone handling in particular: here's a link

There's also

<DanCon> hmm... how to relate Vcalendar objects to the components they

I also think that it would be good to talk a bit about tests and how to
organise them. I was playing about with exporting from ical, importing
into mozilla and then exporting again to ical, for example. It could all
get a bit complicated...