Re: representing multiple VCALENDAR objects in one RDF document

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:27:29 -0600
To: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 06:56, Libby Miller wrote:
> Dan, I've been playing about with iCal on the mac, and I'm about to
> install mozilla calendar. Are you happy for me to add test data to
> http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/test/ as I generate it?

Yes, that's the whole purpose of the test directory.
Such additions are subject to the usual accountability
rules: announce them, be prepared to back out changes.

>  Should we maybe
> have different directories for data generated from different products?

Any particular reason? I don't like artificial constraints.

> Maybe we need some sort of metadata format for testcases?

I have no such need at this time.

Hmm... well, actually, I do have a use for noting
which namespace prefix to use for X- properties.

> We could talk about this Wednesday on irc I guess.

Yup...