Re: representing multiple VCALENDAR objects in one RDF document

Dan, I've been playing about with iCal on the mac, and I'm about to
install mozilla calendar. Are you happy for me to add test data to
http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/test/ as I generate it? Should we maybe
have different directories for data generated from different products?
Maybe we need some sort of metadata format for testcases?

We could talk about this Wednesday on irc I guess.

Libby