Agenda for next IRC RDF calendar meeting: 26th Feb 2003, 17:00 GMT

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:15:26 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

The next RDF interest group calendar IRC meeting is 26th Feb 2003, at
17:00 GMT

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=26&month=2&year=2003&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

on

irc.freenode.net channel #rdfig

for between one and one and a half hours.

See
http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/
for information about past meetings including logs, as well as work in
progress and other links.

Agenda

iCalendar2RDF issues
suggested by Libby Miller

1  datestamps (why aren't they considered as datetimes?)

2.  x-properties - at the moment you have to pass the x-property url
to ical2rdf - might it be possible to get this from the prodid string or
somesuch? Is this the only product-specific additional information
needed?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-calendar/2003Jan/0012.html

3.  will the mailing list do for this kind of thing, or would bugzilla
help?

4.  is it OK to check GPL'd code in under
http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/ ?
[[
just to keep expectations modest... we can put
that on the agenda, but we can't really make decisions about it.
]]
Dan Connolly,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-calendar/2003Feb/0012.html

We can add more as we go if we have time.

cheers

Libby