reminder: next IRC RDF calendar meeting: 26th Feb 2003, 17:00 GMT

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:30:03 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

hi all,

A reminder that the next RDF interest group calendar IRC meeting is
26th Feb 2003, at 17:00 GMT

Agenda items to me as soon as possible please.

for a summary of the last meeting.

Last meeting we didn't reach a few points on the agenda that I was
interested in discussing, and so I'll carry these over to this meek's

3.  If we have time - more iCalendar2RDF issues
suggested by Libby Miller

3.1  datestamps (why aren't they considered as datetimes?)
3.2.  x-properties - at the moment you have to pass the x-property url
to ical2rdf - might it be possible to get this from the prodid string or
somesuch? Is this the only product-specific additional information
3.3.  will mailing list do for this kind of thing, or would bugzilla

In addition, we had

 17:07:52   <DanCon> agenda + OK to check GPL'd code in under
http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/ ?

which I would like to add to the agenda.

I also think Dan Connolly might at some point have mentionned making a
test harness, although I can't find the reference; and Dan's timezone
in RDF looks very useful (do you want to talk about this Dan?):

Please send me additional agenda items as soon as you can.