moving stuff back to the calendar workspace

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:24:08 +0100 (BST)
To: connolly@w3.org
cc: www-rdf-calendar@w3.org

Dan, I notice that the links to the recent calendar meeting records have
been moved to the wiki. I think we should move them back (I'll do it) -
maybe just link to the summaries I've been sending to www-rdf-calendar
to save space.

The reason I want to do this is because we said

[[
If the last modified dates below are more than a few months old, active
developments have likely ceased. If things ever actually stabilize,
we'll change this status message.
]]

I know this could mean anything on the page, but the meetings are an
active reason to change the page. Plus I think people will find it
annoying to have to look in two places for meeting information.

I'll take responsibility for making sure the workspace is updated within
a week of any given meeting.

How's that sound? Have I missed your reason for putting them on the
wiki?

cheers

Libby