Re: moving stuff back to the calendar workspace

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 05:24, Libby Miller wrote:
> Dan, I notice that the links to the recent calendar meeting records have
> been moved to the wiki.

yes, per our decision of 26Mar

  "RESOLVED: to use the wiki for meeting index. ACTION DanC"
  --
http://rdfig.xmlhack.com/2003/03/26/2003-03-26.html#1048697881.388674

>  I think we should move them back (I'll do it) -
> maybe just link to the summaries I've been sending to www-rdf-calendar
> to save space.
>
> The reason I want to do this is because we said
>
> [[
> If the last modified dates below are more than a few months old, active
> developments have likely ceased. If things ever actually stabilize,
> we'll change this status message.
> ]]
>
> I know this could mean anything on the page, but the meetings are an
> active reason to change the page. Plus I think people will find it
> annoying to have to look in two places for meeting information.

The wiki page is only one place.

> I'll take responsibility for making sure the workspace is updated within
> a week of any given meeting.

Is that really a good use of your time?

> How's that sound? Have I missed your reason for putting them on the
> wiki?

Just that I don't see any good reason why you and I should be the
only ones to edit the meeting index.