Re: ugly-printed use cases output

From: Michael Brundage <xquery@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:38:37 -0700
To: Howard Katz <howardk@fatdog.com>, Jonathan Robie <jonathan.robie@datadirect.com>, "www-ql@w3.org 2" <www-ql@w3.org>

Hi Howard,

I wrote a little perl script that extracts most of queries and output
directly from the Use Cases document itself.  If I recall correctly, there
were places where the document structure is inconsistent, so you have to do
a little fixup afterwards.  If you're interested, let me know and I'll dig
it out and send it to you.

Yours,
michael