RE: newbie

From: Andrew Hill <ahill@openlinksw.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:06:54 -0400
To: "'Peter Foley'" <peter.foley@abs.gov.au>, <www-ql@w3.org>

You can also check out OpenLink's Virtuoso - a Universal Server that can
create XML docs on the fly from SQL queries, support XQuery, and has a
built-in XSLT processor.  Virtuoso can work against data in your
existing RDBMS's or store relational and/or XML data directly.

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Virtuoso Universal Server