[Building Application]

From: <xneon79@netscape.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 09:11:12 -0400
To: www-ql@w3.org
Hi, Hello there!

   Recently I've started to develop an Internet based system among with the XML technology, I saw this mail list, and well, I need you help.
   I would like to know, if possible, if there is any way to make a new web page from an existing xml page; you know, you make an xql, or xpath query, and results appears on a new page. Without using ASP.

Thanks to you all.
Carlos Vences                                  Toluca Technologic Institute
mail:xneon79@netscape.net