Re: Answer to OMG

On Tue, 3 May 2005, Jens Meiert wrote:

> Heeeeeeeey! Why don't you write /one/ e-mail to each recipient you want
> to thank, listing all his great comments?

One e-mail per issue makes it _much_ easier to track the issues as they
then just have one URI each.

> So we all would neither have half a million "Answer to" mails in our
> inbox nor a quarter million replies of Ian and Chris thanking you back
> again, either!

Selecting all mail to www-qa and dealing with all of them in one go is
trivial in any half-decent mail client (for example, in Pine, ";trwww-qa
z" selects all mails to that list and hides all the others).