Re: Clarification on spec categories [was: Where "Rules for Profiles" fit into Spec Guidelines]

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 12 Aug 2002 18:04:26 +0200
To: David Marston/Cambridge/IBM <david_marston@us.ibm.com>, www-qa@w3.org

Le lun 12/08/2002 ŗ 16:08, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux a ťcrit :
> Another good thing would be to provide a table with the current W3C
> Recommendations and the categories where they fit [not in the framework,
> but as a companion document in /QA/ space for instance].

Here is an attempt of creating such a table:

I'm not sure if it will prove useful in better shaping the categories,
but at least it can help show what we mean behind them. David, could you
check that I indeed got the idea that where behind your classification?

There a few spec that I'm unsure what category fit them best (they are
backed in green on the said page). I'm happy to take any suggestions on