Re: Discussion Item for tomorrow's telcon

Dimitris,

A natural place to discuss this would be during the discussion of the
Framework documents.  The second proposed Framework document, "Process &
Operational Guidelines", is already attempting to distill generally
applicable guidelines/checkpoints from DOM TS process (as well as other
sources), and is using it as an example as well.  At the least, it would be
good to define tomorrow "the way forward" for this piece of the framework.

(Btw, we expect that an outline/draft of the Procs&Ops document will be
posted, at least a few hours before the meeting.)

A boiler plate or template for process documents, in my opinion, is exactly
the sort of tools and materials that QA should make available for the WGs.

Regards,
-Lofton.