Discussion Item for tomorrow's telcon

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:19:30 +0100
To: www-qa@w3.org
I have proposed to the DOM IG that the process document for the DOM TS
be brought in sync with the activity in QA, where appropriate. I would
like to, if possible, take this up with you tomorrow, time allowing, in
order to present my ideas as well as common denominators between DOM TS
and QA given the experiences from the now 9 month old development
process.

Also, I think that this framework can contribute greatly, perhaps
serving as a primer or boilerplate, for any QA-Test activity launched (I
believe I read something about this in the existing QA documentation).

Best,

/Dimitris