Re: Discussion Item for tomorrow's telcon, forgot this one

I suspect that this is already done -- it is certainly intended.  The
single Framework document input to Brussels was split into a family four,
more focused, parts.  One of them deals with QA process and operational
guidelines, and this is (at least) one place where the reference will appear.

-Lofton.