Re: Issue 1041: ICS Good Practices: 1.2 A, B., C

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:41:54 +0100
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Le mercredi 16 mars 2005 ŗ 13:38 -0500, Karl Dubost a ťcrit :
> > In the latter case, add an additional column, to indicate the result
> > of executing the tests.  To avoid confusion as to what an ICS is, we
> > recommend, adding an additional column.
>
> By adding a column, do we mean something that we are adding a table to
> an HTML Table?

I don't think we need that level of precision in the technique; the way
we present the ICS, it's clearly tabular data (1 feature, and 4 items to
complete for each feautre), so it is pretty clear what adding a column
means, whatever the representation format is in the end.