Re: Issue 1041: ICS Good Practices: 1.2 A, B., C

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:58:31 -0500
To: 'www-qa-wg@w3.org' <www-qa-wg@w3.org>

Le 17 mars 2005, ŗ 06:41, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux a ťcrit :

> Le mercredi 16 mars 2005 ŗ 13:38 -0500, Karl Dubost a ťcrit :
>>> In the latter case, add an additional column, to indicate the result
>>> of executing the tests.  To avoid confusion as to what an ICS is, we
>>> recommend, adding an additional column.
>>
>> By adding a column, do we mean something that we are adding a table to
>> an HTML Table?
>
> I don't think we need that level of precision in the technique;

misunderstanding. :))) I don't want to go in that level of details. I
was afraid it was the caseÖ

> the way
> we present the ICS, it's clearly tabular data (1 feature, and 4 items
> complete for each feautre), so it is pretty clear what adding a column
> means, whatever the representation format is in the end.

As in adding something in tabular data more than in a graph or
something else. Tabular data not being the only possible form. But's
it's fine with me. :)

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***