Re: Issue 1041: ICS Good Practices: 1.2 A, B., C

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:38:25 -0500
To: 'www-qa-wg@w3.org' <www-qa-wg@w3.org>

Le 16 mars 2005, ŗ 10:47, Lynne S. Rosenthal a ťcrit :
> 1.2 GP A: Provide the wording for conformance claims
> Add to Form 1: an additional (as the last bullet)
> ICS URI:† http://www.mycompany.com/ICS-20032902

	http://mycompany.example.com/ICS-20032902

example.org, example.com, example.net are the appropriate forms defined
by IETF for example with domain name. :)

> In the latter case, add an additional column, to indicate the result
> of executing the tests.† To avoid confusion as to what an ICS is, we
> recommend, adding an additional column.†

By adding a column, do we mean something that we are adding a table to
an HTML Table? Just asking because I thought what about if someone
wants to give the same information under another form: EARL, personal
text format, XML format, etc.
Anyway, it's not a mandatory part, but a suggestion.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***