W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-qa-wg@w3.org > February 2005

Re: [draft] Agenda: Feb 07 2005 QA WG teleconf

From: Patrick Curran <Patrick.Curran@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 15:45:08 -0800
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Cc: "'www-qa-wg@w3.org'" <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
Message-id: <4202B784.3040201@sun.com>

Regrets.

An important work meeting has been scheduled at this time.

Also, I must give advance regrets for the following two weeks - I will 
be travelling in Russia. If we have a meeting during the President's day 
week (beginning Feb 21), I will be able to attend that.

Karl Dubost wrote:

> QAWG telecon participants --
>
>   Here is the final agenda for today teleconf.
>
> The principal topic will be SpecGL LC issues resolution; issues list:
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi? 
> query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=Q 
> A&content=
>
> Agenda
>   =====
>   Scribe: Dom, Lofton,
>   Chair: Karl
>   Template: http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/telcon-template.txt
>
>
> 1.) roll call 11am EDT, membership
>
> 2.) routine business
> * Technical Plenary: Extension and Versioning Panel
>     Need someone from QA on the Panel.
> * WCAG 2.0 issues
>     How to answer to their requests wrt to implementation of SpecGL 
> inside  WCAG 2.0
> * xml:id Specification
>     thanks dave for your analysis
>     They modified their specification to address all our points.
>     xml:id seems to be the first SpecGL conformant specification.
>
> 3.) SpecGL issues
> Dom's analysis:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2005Jan/0074
>
> #1052 "Classes of product" unclear and dangerous
>     Ongoing: RK: Proposal for Classes of Products.
> #1041 Conformance is not a yes/no proposition (wrt filling an ICS)
>     Ongoing: Lofton will modify the wording before Feb 11
> #1045 Avoiding device-dependent profiles
>     Ongoing: Karl asks more information about it to Ian Hickson
> #1047 Addition to error mechanism
>     Ongoing: Karl to write something about it
> #1048 Additions to "write tests"
>     Ongoing: Karl to write something to clarify
> #1049 Formal vs prose language normativity
>     Ongoing: Karl to write a good practice about it.
> #1050 Modesty requirement
>
>
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi? 
> query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=Q 
> A&content=
>
> Editorial(?):
> * Structure/Numbering confusing
> * Scope also helps reviewers determine when the specificati...
> * Comment about HTML spec examples needs refinement
> * Case of RFC2119 terms
> * Correction to example about CSS extensibility
> * "Identify depreacted features" too strong
> * GF: removing the section about Umbrella Specification
> * GF: wording of the conformance section
> * GF: inconsistent numbering (duplicate)
> * GF: specification definition
> * JC: Editorial comments
>
> GF: stands for Gary Feldman
> JC: stands for Jeremy Carroll
>
>
>   Logistics
>   =====
>   Zakim bridge: +1-617-761-6200
>   11:00am-12noon EST.
>   code: 7294 ("QAWG")
>   IRC, see: http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2001/12/07-QA-logistics#telcon
>
>
>
Received on Thursday, 3 February 2005 23:44:18 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 + w3c-0.30 : Thursday, 9 June 2005 12:13:19 GMT