Re: [draft] Agenda: Feb 07 2005 QA WG teleconf

Regrets.

An important work meeting has been scheduled at this time.

Also, I must give advance regrets for the following two weeks - I will
be travelling in Russia. If we have a meeting during the President's day
week (beginning Feb 21), I will be able to attend that.