change to SpecGL Requirement 03 re: Issue 1089?

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:12:00 -0400
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Hi, in drafting responses to WAI CG-raised issues, and in examining revised
SpecGL  to determine if  QAWG-approved solutions have been implemented,
my records indicate that in response to Issue 1089 the QAWG agreed to
  change "who or what" to "who and/or what" for SpecGL Requirement 03 [1];
however, I notice that this has not been done yet.   Am I missing something?

Thanks and best wishes,
Tim Boland NIST