SpecGL ICS for SpecGL

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:06:32 +0200
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

I've (almost) completed SpecGL ICS for SpecGL:

The good news is that SpecGL does indeed conform to SpecGL, since we
have yes or n/a to all the Requierments. With regard to Good practices,
there is one we don't pass: "Write Test assertions". Given what SpecGL
is and its audience, I think this is OK, but maybe we should have a more
formal answer as to why we don't?

Also, I haven't yet filled up the answer for GP 15 (Use optional
features as warranted) since we're in the process of discussing whether
GP are indeed optional features. I think to pass the GP we should
document why they are optional - I haven't found such a description in
SpecGL, but maybe I missed it?

Of course, I would appreciate a careful review of the completed ICS, to
see whether any of you disagrees with my assessment, or doesn't find the
referenced text a convincing implementation of the Req/GP.