Re: SpecGL todos (was: IMPORTANT Wednesday (17 November) QA WG telecon Agenda)

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:34:02 -0500
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Le 16 nov. 2004, ŗ 09:11, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux a ťcrit :
>> 	* SpecGL: Table of Contents of Specifications Guidelines: who?
> I have an XSLT that does the right thing.

cool :)
Be careful that some del/ins has to be removed first. But I would be
happy to have the new TOC.
Not yet now I have to draft one or two GPs for References, I guess

>> 	* SpecGL: ICS of Specification Guidelines: who?
> How was produced the current ICS? Was it using XSLT? If so, I suppose
> it's "only" a matter to re-run it; otherwise, I'm willing to make the
> XSLT needed.

Obscure series of grep  ;)

>> 	* SpecGL: Diff version of SpecGL: who?
> The editor version of SpecGL is just that, right?

More or less. Sometimes there are small discrepancies. ins and del are
not necessary always effective with regards to list for example. And I
may have forgotten some.
And it's definitely not the exact difference between

http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-qaframe-spec-20041118/ (potential)

But once the document is ready to publish we can use

- --
W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (Darwin)