SpecGL todos (was: IMPORTANT Wednesday (17 November) QA WG telecon Agenda)

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:11:34 +0100
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Le mar 16/11/2004 ŗ 14:27, Karl Dubost a ťcrit :
>   3.) QA Framework Specifications publication
> 	* Need an official agreement of the QA WG to publish
> 		- QA Handbook
> 		- QA Specification Guidelines

(the official agreement is particularly important for SpecGL, since Last
Call Document means that the Working Group as a whole agrees that there
is no issue left in the document, said otherwise, Working Group
participants lose their rights to raise formal objections)

> 	* SpecGL: Table of Contents of Specifications Guidelines: who?

I have an XSLT that does the right thing.

> 	* SpecGL: ICS of Specification Guidelines: who?

How was produced the current ICS? Was it using XSLT? If so, I suppose
it's "only" a matter to re-run it; otherwise, I'm willing to make the
XSLT needed.

> 	* SpecGL: Diff version of SpecGL: who?

The editor version of SpecGL is just that, right?