Re: SpecGL todos (was: IMPORTANT Wednesday (17 November) QA WG telecon Agenda)

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:00:20 +0100
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Le mar 16/11/2004 ŗ 15:34, Karl Dubost a ťcrit :
> Le 16 nov. 2004, ŗ 09:11, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux a ťcrit :
> >> 	* SpecGL: Table of Contents of Specifications Guidelines: who?
> >
> > I have an XSLT that does the right thing.
>
> cool :)
> Be careful that some del/ins has to be removed first. But I would be
> happy to have the new TOC.

(I also have the XSLT that removes del/ins, FWIW)

OK, so I wrote a proper XSLT:
http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/Editor/newspecgl-ics.xsl

> >> 	* SpecGL: Diff version of SpecGL: who?
> >
> > The editor version of SpecGL is just that, right?
>
> More or less. Sometimes there are small discrepancies. ins and del are
> not necessary always effective with regards to list for example. And I
> may have forgotten some.
> And it's definitely not the exact difference between

I don't think the diff needs to be exactly the difference between 2 the
document versions, as long as it highlights the main changes.

> http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-qaframe-spec-20040830/
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-qaframe-spec-20041118/ (potential)
>
> But once the document is ready to publish we can use
> 	http://theinternetco.net/projects/ruby/xhtmldiff

Provided that it gives better results; but if you're willing to go that
way, I'm happy to let you deal with this :)