VIS, QAF primer (was: IMPORTANT Wednesday (17 November) QA WG telecon Agenda)

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:14:12 +0100
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Le mar 16/11/2004 ŗ 14:27, Karl Dubost a ťcrit :
>   3.) QA Other documents update
> 	* QAF Primer: Need things to do? Lofton/Dom

I updated the document a week ago, to remove references to TestGL, make
references to new documents, etc. Although it would probably benefit
from more attention, I'm satisfied by its current content.

> 		Karl thinks the CSS needs to be polished

Sure; I'm not sure it needs to be discussed during the call, though.
(FWIW, we're free to update the primer as often as we want since it's
not a TR doc)

> 	* Variability in Specification: Dom Update?

No news on this front; I'm doubtful there will be any before
mid-December.