RE: Agenda request: when to plan our meeting in TP?

From: Kennedy, Richard T <richard.t.kennedy@boeing.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 17:06:58 +0000
To: <www-qa-wg@w3.org>

Either dates will work for me.

Richard T. Kennedy
The Boeing Company

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux [mailto:dom@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 6:36 AM
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Subject: Agenda request: when to plan our meeting in TP?

Hi QA WG,

We decided that, if we're still running by then, we should have a F2F
meeting during the Technical Plenary meeting in Boston; we need to
decide whether we want to meeting at the start of the week (Feb
28/March
1st) or at the end of the week (March 3rd/4th). If you are preferences
about this, please send them to the mailing list, with how much
influence they would have on your participation.

We also need to see whether they are working groups with which we want
to meet during that period.

Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux - http://www.w3.org/People/Dom/ W3C/ERCIM