Agenda request: when to plan our meeting in TP?

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 15:36:14 +0100
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hi QA WG,

We decided that, if we're still running by then, we should have a F2F
meeting during the Technical Plenary meeting in Boston; we need to
decide whether we want to meeting at the start of the week (Feb 28/March
1st) or at the end of the week (March 3rd/4th). If you are preferences
about this, please send them to the mailing list, with how much
influence they would have on your participation.

We also need to see whether they are working groups with which we want
to meet during that period.