List of People in charge of Test efforts in W3C WG

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:26:31 -0500
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hi chairs,

should I publish this list in QA WG mailing-list?

We are trying to create a list of people who have been involved or are
still involved in the testing effort at W3C.

* too many people
For some WGs it might be difficult to find one person, specifically if
the whole WG is in charge of testing (like in test driven development).
I guess in this case, the person who's in charge of coordinating the
effort if such a person exists, will be one of the possible canditate
to review our materials.

* collection of test (not a test suite)
You had also in the past some WGs which were collecting test cases from
many companies (like XSL WG) but not really a WG effort for testing.

Many of the references are already there

    Ian Hickson (ian@hixie.ch)
    Shane P. McCarron (shane@aptest.com)
    Tantek Çelik (tantekc@microsoft.com)
    Jeremy Caroll ()