Re: Next face-to-face [ACTION]

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:38:52 -0500
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Le 15 mars 2004, à 12:08, Lofton Henderson a écrit :
> If you are one of those who are preparing proposal(s) for the June
> face-to-face, please circulate specific details ASAP, but in any case
> before middle of this week.

There's a possibility in Brazil. I haven't yet confirmed or unconfirmed
because I didn't want to worry the people there before we are sure to
go there.
The trip might be expensive and takes time. I would favor this in a
backup solution or for another trip later.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***