response to QAH comments

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:58:10 -0600
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Hello Dan,

We want to thank you for taking the time to give feedback on the QA
Handbook.  At our just-finished Santa Clara face-to-face meeting, we
discussed and resolved your comments.

You will find your comments and the resolutions at:

[0] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2004/06/QAH-issues.html#Connolly

We would like to hear from you, to let us know whether or not you're
satisfied with our handling of your comments.

Regards,
-Lofton.

P.S.  The consolidated minutes of the meeting are not available yet, but
you'll find the draft minutes at [1] - [5].  [1] & [2] is where you will
find discussion of QAH topics (mostly [2]).

[1] Day1-am:  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2004Jun/0032.html
[2] Day1-pm:  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2004Jun/0036.html
[3] Day2-am:  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2004Jun/0043.html
[4] Day2-pm:  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2004Jun/0044.html