response to QAH comments

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:55:22 -0600
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Hello Jeremy,

Again, we want to thank you for taking the time to give feedback on the QA
Handbook (and other related "QAF Lite" drafts).  At our just-finished Santa
Clara face-to-face meeting, we discussed and resolved all of your comments.

You will find your comments and the resolutions at:

[0] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2004/06/QAH-issues.html#Jeremy

We would like to hear from you, to let us know whether or not you're
satisfied with our handling of your comments.

P.S.  The consolidated minutes of the meeting are not available yet, but
you'll find the draft minutes at [1] - [5].  [1] & [2] is where you will
find discussion of QAH topics (mostly [2]).

[1] Day1-am:  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2004Jun/0032.html
[2] Day1-pm:  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2004Jun/0036.html
[3] Day2-am:  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2004Jun/0043.html
[4] Day2-pm:  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2004Jun/0044.html