Re: Test Case Model

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 23:48:16 +0300
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>

Hi Karl

Let me use your example in the draft I'm preparing for the F2F; I'll
explain each item there.

Some initial comments inline.

Best

/Dimitris

On 13 Jun 2004, at 19:03, Karl Dubost wrote:

> Dear WG,
>
> I was  trying to have a model of what a test Case looks like, but I'm
> not sure to have made the best choice. I haven't added yet TypeOf and
> Description
>
> I have used the Test GL Draft
>
> Question:
> 	- What's the difference between Description and Purpose?
> 	- What is TypeOf?
> 	- What's the content of Expected Results?
> <dd>result the test should lead to, for example a string or number
> value, a logical operation evaluation and so forth</dd>

> 	- What are the different values of Status

<dd>I don't have them right now, I'll update the draft though </dd>

> 	- Why there's no property for modified ? or should a date be attached
> to the node Status, with also possible contributor associated to this
> node?

<dd>Modified should be added, but if the intended functionality is to
see who did what when I think we can get away with date/name at the
node as you say </dd>